The Rules of the Game
Sierra 51050 is a UNIQUE team race. Instead of simply passing the baton from runner to runner, starting Km 10, Runners 1 and 2 will run together. By Km 20, Runner 1 finishes while Runners 2 and 3 will run together. By Km 30, Runner 2 finishes his/her leg and Runner 4 will join Runners 3. By Km 40, Runner 3 finishes; Runner 5 will finally join Runner 4.
- Runner 1 will run Km 0-20 (20 kms)
- Runner 2 will run Km 10-30 (20 kms)
- Runner 3 will run Km 20-40 (20 kms)
- Runner 4 will run Km 30-50 (20 kms)
- Runner 5 will run Km 40-50 (10 kms)
As per the mechanics of the race, Runners 4 and 5 will cross the finish line.
There will be a Team Leads Orientation on February 13, 2014, 7-9pm at Escalades, 20th Avenue Cubao, Quezon City. Race kits will be made available in the orientation after receipt of the signed team waiver.
Interested teams may visit:
- Sierra 51050 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SierraFiveTenFifty or
- Rundezvous, Inc. Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/RundezvousInc
- Go online and register your team:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m0CEx6xmlzqUPG3Y8LgQNyBoraK1W1KOgr7pvygJvZE/viewform
- Deposit thru BPI Savings Account 4949 6250 74 (under Mark Anthony Terrado) and email@example.com. Rundezvous, Inc. will contact the team via email or SMS to acknowledge receipt of payment.
- Download the Team Waiver from the Sierra 51050 Facebook page.
Registration is until February 19, 2014 at any Secondwind Running Specialty stores.