Health is wealth and it’s a fact.
Dare. Overcome. Dominate. (verb) “an exercise of power over someone or something.”
This coming November 24, 2013, Sante Barley will launch it’s own Sante DOMINATION Run. This will be the first of it’s series for next year. It will be held on Mall of Asia – Aseana City in which we expect a wide range of participants, from top athletes to celebrities, executives, regular and first time runners. Also, look out for the GREEN ZONES as it will give the participants some surprises.
This run is jointly supported by Sante and Kuya Kim Atienza for the benefit of the PHILIPPINE EAGLE FOUNDATION.
Race Categories and Registration Fees as follows: (The registration is cheap too!)
21km – P700
10k – P600
5k – P500
3k – P300
(Registration includes A. Domination Color-coded Race Singlets B. Race Bib and Timing Chip C. Race Map D. Info Sheet. All Finisher’s category will received a 5km, 10km and 21km medal and 21km Finisher’s shirt).
Finisher’s Loot Bag (per race category)
A. 21km, 10km, 5km Medal B. 21km Finisher shirt, C. Sante Impact System Gym voucher D. Sponsors products.
- Sante Barley Branches (9F Galleria Corporate Center; Las Pinas and Starmall Muntinlupa City)
- Chris Sports ( SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North Annex and Glorietta 3)
- Fitness and Athletics (Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City)
Finisher Shirt 21km:
The Medals: (5km, 10km and 21km)
FYI: The medals and singlets are AWESOME.
- Overall Male Winners.
- Overall Female Winners.
- Per Age Group Categories.
- Best in Sante Barley Green outfit/costume, MALE Category.
- Best in Sante Barley Green outfit/costume, FEMALE Category.
- Youngest and Oldest Participants.